New "Tangled" themed area

drew81

Original Poster
As talked about before, the old Skyway location will become a "Tangled" themed area. This area might include a meet 'n greet area for Rapunzel.

lebeau

So is my little girl! Should be a great addtion!

Agreed.

ChristmasandCottonCandy014.jpg

Note the matching Rapunzel dresses. And Joey won't usually wear princess dresses.

Timothy_Q

They should find another place for Cinderella, Aurora and Tiana then.
they are the only princesses left in the soon to be "princess fairytale hall"

PhilharMagician

But why not leave her where she currently is? Why theme another area to fit a character M & G? Repunzel will fade away in a couple years and then it will have to be rethemed to another ??????? Also why move the traffic associated with the M & G from it's current "out of the way" location and put it in one of the worst bottleneck locations in MK? I hope there is some special thinking going into this.

lebeau

But why not leave her where she currently is? Why theme another area to fit a character M & G? Repunzel will fade away in a couple years and then it will have to be rethemed to another ??????? Also why move the traffic associated with the M & G from it's current "out of the way" location and put it in one of the worst bottleneck locations in MK? I hope there is some special thinking going into this.

Having shopped for Rapunzel merchandise recently, I can tell you that her merchandise is currently outselling the other princesses by far. At both Toys R Us and the Disney Store it was not uncommon to see that Rapunzel was explicity excluded in the print ads for deals on princess merch. My guess is that is at least a part of the motivation for the special treatment.

ToTBellHop

Rapunzel will fade? Like how Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, and Belle have faded?

Doubt it. Rapunzel is a new princess who is both strong and feminine. She will remain very popular with little girls.

Captain Chaos

Seems like Princess fairytale Hall is now going to be a complete waste of space... three princesses only??? Forget Princess Fairytale Hall.. move Cinderella to the area where Rapunzel is now, by the Castle... Move Tiana to Liberty Square by the riverboat, or on the river boat (I know not the best space for her since it isn't New Orleans, but at least the river boat makes sense theme-wise)... And I am sure they could find a space for Aurora somewhere in Fantasyland...

Or will Jasmine and possible Mulan move into there now if Rapunzel won't be????

ToTBellHop

Seems like Princess fairytale Hall is now going to be a complete waste of space... three princesses only??? Forget Princess Fairytale Hall.. move Cinderella to the area where Rapunzel is now, by the Castle... Move Tiana to Liberty Square by the riverboat, or on the river boat (I know not the best space for her since it isn't New Orleans, but at least the river boat makes sense theme-wise)... And I am sure they could find a space for Aurora somewhere in Fantasyland...

Or will Jasmine and possible Mulan move into there now if Rapunzel won't be????
who even cares about Aurora? I find kids often have nothing to speak with her about since we know little about her. She slept through her own movie...the audacity!

I agree, though...keep the current snow white ride so we are truly increasing park capacity. No need to remove it.

mickeysaver

Tiana was doing meet & greets over in Liberty Square in the gazebo behind the Christmas Shop. Did this change? I loved that location for her.

Captain Chaos

who even cares about Aurora? I find kids often have nothing to speak with her about since we know little about her. She slept through her own movie...the audacity!

I agree, though...keep the current snow white ride so we are truly increasing park capacity. No need to remove it.

No need to remove it until they come up with a new dark ride for the building... But even with that, I find no reason to remove it since the new mine ride won't even really reference Snow White... But whatever...

FIX: If they are so gung-ho about removing Snow White, then the Snow White ride could become a Sleeping Beauty dark ride and can feature an Aurora meet and greet over there somewhere...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom