Cobwebs on SSE

Horizonsfan

Original Poster
Was at Epcot today and noticed that SSE could use a good dusting:

This was taken from under in the queue and not the only area that had them. Has anyone else noticed this? I've never seen it before.

Not sure what's up with exterior SSE maintainence lately, but between the black spots a while back and now this, it seems a little ridiculous. Someone should tell them Target sells swiffers for relatively cheap (though I hear they prefer to shop at Walmart :animwink:)

Scuttle

Was at Epcot today and noticed that SSE could use a good dusting:

This was taken from under in the queue and not the only area that had them. Has anyone else noticed this? I've never seen it before.

Not sure what's up with exterior SSE maintainence lately, but between the black spots a while back and now this, it seems a little ridiculous. Someone should tell them Target sells swiffers for relatively cheap (though I hear they prefer to shop at Walmart :animwink:)

Does not surprise me at all. Walmart? I was thinking Kmart. Lol

Cmdr_Crimson

welcome-to-the-world-of-tomorrow.jpg

raven

The "black spots" are actually caused from when they powerwash the exterior. The dirt is moved around and gets into spot that can neither be reached by the highreach or from the top. They tend to keep this spot on the west side of SSE (the side least seen by guests).
0203110434.jpg

As for spiderwebs, that's a given. They pop back up every day even if you knock them down.

wdwfan22

if you think that's bad look at Soarin. I think it's been months since some of the dust in there has been touched :xmas:

The Empress Lilly

The "black spots" are actually caused from when they powerwash the exterior. The dirt is moved around and gets into spot that can neither be reached by the highreach or from the top. They tend to keep this spot on the west side of SSE (the side least seen by guests).
0203110434.jpg

I'd pay to do that!! Must be awesome, getting to hug SSE like that.

:xmas:

Horizonsfan

Original Poster
0203110434.jpg

As for spiderwebs, that's a given. They pop back up every day even if you knock them down.

Very cool. Didn't know.

Wasn't trying to insinuate that this was the end of WDW as we know it, just pointing out a highly visible area that didn't look so great. It's a given that certain things, webs, dust, etc are endless cleaning war. It was just more surprise that nobody had gotten it during 3rd shift or the morning as it was a good sized area of the base. :wave:

if you think that's bad look at Soarin. I think it's been months since some of the dust in there has been touched

Noticed that as well. the 2nd to last holding area is really bad.

COProgressFan

if you think that's bad look at Soarin. I think it's been months since some of the dust in there has been touched :xmas:

No kidding. Raven, (or someone else in the know) do you know how often the Soarin' queue fixtures are dusted? Because they are often covered with lots dust and it's very noticeable.

aladdin2007

No kidding. Raven, (or someone else in the know) do you know how often the Soarin' queue fixtures are dusted? Because they are often covered with lots dust and it's very noticeable.

Never? I have yet to see it without dust and grime. Another air vac atmosphere, between that and SSE, :brick:

dreamscometrue

You know what would be unbelievibly bad...like the worst thing ever? Those cobwebs on all those burned out light bulbs we've been 'talking' about. I can't even imagine that. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom