New Fantasyland - Will it be open by January 2013 ?!

gugaguiga

Original Poster
I`m planning my 4th trip to Orlando, and I want to know if the New Fantasyland will be already open by January 2013. Anyone has the info ?!
Thank you very much.
L.G.S.Z.S.

Scuttle

I`m planning my 4th trip to Orlando, and I want to know if the New Fantasyland will be already open by January 2013. Anyone has the info ?!
Thank you very much.
L.G.S.Z.S.

Everything will be open by then except Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

G00fyDad

Everything will be open by then except Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

When did that change? Or am I just remembering it wrong? We are going in October of 2012 and I only remember seeing Dumbo's Circus opening by that point. Or is that correct and the other stuff will open by January?

Scuttle

When did that change? Or am I just remembering it wrong? We are going in October of 2012 and I only remember seeing Dumbo's Circus opening by that point. Or is that correct and the other stuff will open by January?

Yes everything, but the Mine Train is going to be open by fall 2012. I'm guessing they might push for October 1st and do some semi grand opening. Who knows.

G00fyDad

Yes everything, but the Mine Train is going to be open by fall 2012. I'm guessing they might push for October 1st and do some semi grand opening. Who knows.

Well that's some good information. :) I was only expecting to see the Dumbo area from that last thing I heard here. This will be awesome to see. Thanks. :)

Scuttle

Well that's some good information. :) I was only expecting to see the Dumbo area from that last thing I heard here. This will be awesome to see. Thanks. :)

Ya you might luck out and see everything. I know the recent aerials that I took blew me away by how much work has been done. The walkways are already being cleared which to me says a lot. Everything seems to point to an early fall opening. But remember fall is late September to late December, so it is possible it could not be until November or December, but I highly doubt it.

G00fyDad

Ya you might luck out and see everything. I know the recent aerials that I took blew me away by how much work has been done. The walkways are already being cleared which to me says a lot. Everything seems to point to an early fall opening. But remember fall is late September to late December, so it is possible it could not be until November or December, but I highly doubt it.

I feel like I am waiting on a wheel to stop spinning to see if I won the prize or get a bankrupt. LOL Oh well. At least I'll be at Disney again even if it isn't all open. :)

rpk4444

Now I'll be down the week leading into Labor day 2012. I assume that all I'll be able to see is the new Circus area right?

G00fyDad

We are pushing our trip from Oct 2012 to early Jan of 2013...hopefully the extra few months will be worth the wait. :sohappy:

We had to do the same thing but we may end up having to wait until Fall of 2013. I am changing jobs soon and losing seniority and vacation time. I will not have vacation time for the Fall 2012 trip. :( But on the bright side, we will get to WDW with (hopefully) ALL of New Fantasyland open and lower crowds since the bulk of it will have been open for a year by the time we go. :)

Murphketeer

At a certain point outside construction takes huge leaps, but then all the detail work inside seems to drag on forever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom