DSCN5253TowerofTerror1.jpg

DSCN5253TowerofTerror3-1.jpg

DSCN5253TowerofTerror2.jpg

DSCN5253TowerofTerror4.jpg

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Where and what is this picture?? dont recall ever seeing it
And i mean the bottom one
I don't know what it is. I saw it when I was on the safari attraction. My husband and I thought maybe it had something to do with the new tour they offer for the Safari attraction. I had not seen it before so I hurried and took a picture. I took the picture during out trip the beginning of April in 2011.

WDW2010

I don't know what it is. I saw it when I was on the safari attraction. My husband and I thought maybe it had something to do with the new tour they offer for the Safari attraction. I had not seen it before so I hurried and took a picture. I took the picture during out trip the beginning of April in 2011.

I also seen it in March, and I'm just about 100% sure its a part of the new Safari attraction

Disney Dawg88

I also seen it in March, and I'm just about 100% sure its a part of the new Safari attraction

You guys are correct, it's on Kilimanjaro Safari and is part of the new Wild Animal Trek at the Animal Kingdom. I went on the Trek in February and these two "houses" serve two purposes:

1. The one on the left is an observation house or hut, whatever you want to call it, where there are large binoculars where you can spend time looking at all of the animals. There are tables and chairs set up as well and the meal that Disney provides is served there too.
2. The one to the right contains two bathrooms and it has a large platform where the people on the Trek unload from the truck.

Both are pretty nice as they're pretty much brand new and it was cool to spend time there. If I knew how to post pictures in a message I would post some of mine that were taken while we were eating and hanging out in this area.

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Thank you for all the information. That is very interesting. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. I'd love to see pictures.

I'm not that great with a computer, but i learned to post pictures. I set up an account with photobucket. You can download from the pictures in your computer into photobucket. Then after your picture or pictures are up loaded go to direct link and and right click. This will copy your pictures. Go to the where you want to post in WDWMagic. There is a yellow icon that looks like it has a mountain and a circle in the right hand corner. Click it. It pulls up another screen. Wipe out the http:// and left click and it will put the URL for your picture. Then preview or post.

I'm sure there are other ways to do this, but this works for me. Good Luck if you want to try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom