Must Watch Disney Movies Before WDW Trip

HouCuseChickie

This is going to be tough to narrow this to 5, but this should also help me with the DVDs I pack for our road trip to WDW in August...

#1- Peter Pan
#2- Cinderella
#3- Mary Poppins
#4- Little Mermaid
#5- Alice in Wonderland

Honorable Mentions- Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, and our Winnie the Pooh sing a long.

*odd that Sleeping Beauty is probably my fave Disney movie, but it doesn't psych me up for a trip to WDW...not one little bit.:shrug:

Upvote 0

nikkie876

5 Yikes!
1) Disneyland Sing a Long
2) Beauty and the Beast
3) Pirates of the Caribbean
4) Cinderella
5) Depends on where we are staying...ie Polynesian - Lilo and Stitch, Wildnerness Lodge - Brother Bear etc etc

Upvote 0

melflip8

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. The Little Mermaid
3. The Lion King
4. Tangled
5. Princess and the Frog (Especially because we're staying at POFQ in August!!)

Upvote 0

moonspinner

This might sound a little odd, but as much as I dig our collection of Disney movies (and I do plan on picking out a few for viewing on the way), what I would LOVE to watch on the way out there are the original MMouse and DDuck and Goofy shorts. I haven't really seen any (except for on Youtube and remixes on the Disney Channel) in years and would LOVE to not only watch these myself again, but share them with my children (and also DH, as he NEVER saw these as a kid... tragic, I know :eek:). I'm sure there must be a way to purchase some on dvd, but haven't seen them in stores. Might have to check Amazon.

Speaking of spending money on a dvd (but we NEEDS it I tell you :rolleyes:), I keep finding ways to spend $$$ just getting ready for the trip, much less for the trip itself. I'm thinking I should probably be scared... be very scared. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

moonspinner

But if I HAVE to pick out five then I would go with,

1) Cinderella
2) Tangled
3) Snow White
4) Toy Story
5) Bug's Life (but since that will be closed maybe Finding Nemo?)

I'm 100% positive that the above list would change at least 20 times if that was all I could do (and I don't have those original shorts I NEED.... really I do). :animwink:

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Our changes every year, based on what we haven't watched in a while. This past year we watched:

1. A Bug's Life
2. Jungle Book
3. Treasure Planet
4. Hercules
5. Return to Neverland

When we stayed at Port Orleans we watched Princess & the Frog. When we stayed at the Poly, it was Lilo & Stitch. So it's everchanging.

Upvote 0

_Scar

5 Yikes!
1) Disneyland Sing a Long
2) Beauty and the Beast
3) Pirates of the Caribbean
4) Cinderella
5) Depends on where we are staying...ie Polynesian - Lilo and Stitch, Wildnerness Lodge - Brother Bear etc etc

Ahh! For sure! This is my childhood right here, love it!

My 5 to get pumped for a WDW trip would be (in no order)

1. Finding Nemo

2. Snow White

3. Lion King

4. The Little Mermaid

5. Toy Story .... 1, 2, & 3 :lol:

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

Although my family loves the Disney movies, we'd rather stick in one of our own Park videos to look at. Where we went, what we did, and the scenery is enough to get us 'in the mood' if we weren't already for our trip!

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

We dont watch Disney movies before we go but we do watch several of the vacation planning DVD's!!! Nearing our 60 day mark and I see a viewing in our weekend plans!!! :)

Upvote 0

sublimesting

What are your top 5 Must Watch Disney Movies before Going to WDW?

Oh, fine topid as I am in the midst of a Disney pre-trip movie watching marathon. I have a list to make sure I don't miss any "standards". But a top 5 you say? Well, in no particular order:

1. Snow White
2. Pinocchio
3. Peter Pan
4. Cinderella
5. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Of course Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and The Lion King will not be left unwatched.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Oh gee thats tough, we usually switch things up based on what we haven't seen in awhile but I would say the top ones are:

1. Beauty and the Beast.
2. Enchanted
3. Snow White
4. Cinderella
5. Tangled.

Again hard, we change them out but those seem to be my staples right now.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom