Kingdom Strollers review

SarahBither

Original Poster
Hi all,

We just got back from 7 wonderful days and had such a great time. We decided to rent a stroller for our children and are so glad we did. I wanted to post a review of Kingdom Strollers to let everyone know what a marvelous job they did. We rented a Classic Double and was just great. The stroller was like new and drove like a dream. We took it everywhere and were glad we did not rent one from the parks. The owners were so nice and helpful ( they even gave us some tips on the parks and and things to see). They really could not have been more helpful and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again to Matt from Kingdom Strollers for helping make our vacation such a delight.

mmbarkle

Info?

What can you tell me about his place? We are headed in two weeks and are looking for a stroller solution for our 3 year old that will be affordable. How do you pick up the stroller and return it? How did the pricing compare to other options? What contact info do you have? Thanks!

meeskamickey

I reserved mine a few days ago. The strollers look nice and I like how affordable they are. Oh and I can't forget how easy it is to drop off and pick up...gets delivered to your hotel the day of your arrival and then you just leave it with bell services on the day you are leaving...doesn't get much easier than that. For me, it beats having to lug a stroller along with 3 kids, luggage and a husband:ROFLOL: through an airport! We are going in 3 weeks. When I get back I will post a note on here to let anyone interested know what I thought of the rental.

SarahBither

Original Poster
I reserved mine a few days ago. The strollers look nice and I like how affordable they are. Oh and I can't forget how easy it is to drop off and pick up...gets delivered to your hotel the day of your arrival and then you just leave it with bell services on the day you are leaving...doesn't get much easier than that. For me, it beats having to lug a stroller along with 3 kids, luggage and a husband:ROFLOL: through an airport! We are going in 3 weeks. When I get back I will post a note on here to let anyone interested know what I thought of the rental.

This was one of the reasons we chose them. When I called asking about getting a 8am delivery, they told me they actually deliver the night before so that the stroller would be there waiting for us. That was it, we were off and running at 7am that same day. I did check out some other sites, but found Kingdom Strollers to have the best pricing (free rain covers if you asked for one) and they were super friendly:sohappy:.

I don't know, it just seemed like they cared about us having a good time...it was nice.

KSwart

Wow... that's a great deal and delivery too.... I think we are going to do that :) We were going to buy a chap one when we got there but not anymore... Thanks for posting the review:)

mrerk

Premium Member
Where were these places when we had stroller age kids? We usually brought our own and did a gate check. Much easier to have the kid in a stroller than to chase him around the terminal. The one year we didn't bring a stroller we ended up buying one at the hotel gift shop.

If I had to do it again I'd rent from these folks:

www.magicstrollers.com

These are the same people that own Owners Locker. Their customer service is great.

Bri1121

This is great to know. How much did it cost if you dont mind me asking? I always suggest taking your own to have at the airport but this might be another suggestion. Especially for those with older kids.

We always brought our own. But my kids are small. I like to have it at the airport and the airlines are great having it open and ready for us when exiting the plane(well Continental anyway!)

KingdomStroller

Thanks for the kind words Sarah!

We are more than happy to answer any questions anyone might have. Our #1 goal is to help you have a great vacation. We are new to the scene but strive to be the best in quality and service.

Matt
Owner
Kingdom Strollers

erinshaneb

This is great to know. How much did it cost if you dont mind me asking? I always suggest taking your own to have at the airport but this might be another suggestion. Especially for those with older kids.

We always brought our own. But my kids are small. I like to have it at the airport and the airlines are great having it open and ready for us when exiting the plane(well Continental anyway!)

Last year we too our own double stroller for my 9 month old and my 4 year old..It was kinda nice in the airport, but my 4 year old doesn't need it much..It was great in the parks for her to relax in..here's the problems..we had to gate check it, the big problem was it broke while we were there..it was two weeks old and had a manufacturing defect that caused the wheel to bounce really hard if you went anything above a slow walk (yes I know you are not supposed to run in WDW, but hey have you every listened to a screaming 4 year old say she is missing a show or realize you left all the baby wipes at the hotel and your son just had an "EXPLOSION" and you needed to get to the kid care station NOW!??) Anyway it was usable, but kinda..If we had rented them i am sure we could have gotten a replacement that would have been great..This year are still taking a double, but renting from them..I plan on getting a little umbrella stroller for my son for the airport and then leaving it in the hotel room since my daughter won't need one there (she didn't like using it at the park most of the time)

meeskamickey

I just wanted to follow up to my post about a month ago. We are back from your Disney vacation :( and I wanted to let anyone who's interested what I thought about the Kingdom Strollers rental. We loved our rental. We found the price to be reasonable (about $100 for the week with taxes, insurance). We rented a double stroller. We have a 6 y-old, 5 y-old and not quite 2 y-old. My thought was that we would need to keep the 2 y-old in it and we were sure that at some point one of our older two would be tired and want to sit in it. Our only problem was that the older two kept fighting over who got to sit in it ALL THE TIME :).

Anyway, the stroller was clean and in great working condition. It was very easy to move through crowds with. There were two cup holders, with room to put other things in between them. There was also a basket underneath.

The stroller closed up really nicely and easily. Also (for those of you who wear flip flops like me) the locks on the wheels are easy enough to lock and unlock. Usually when I'm wearing my flop flops and try to unlock my stroller, I have to bend down to to that because my flip flop will just bend when I try to unlock it with my foot. Lastly, it was really nice to just pick up and drop off the stroller at my hotel.

Overall, we really loved this stroller and will rent with Kingdom Strollers again.

Penelope

Thank you for creating this thread!! Renting a stroller had plagued me the past few weeks for our upcoming first trip with our toddler. I presume that if we rent from Kingdom Strollers we can also take this stroller, without issue, on the monorail system, boat (from Wilderness Lodge to MK), and Disney Bus System? We park hop :)

We will be using this company now. The thought of dealing with stroller rental at the park entrance since we hop was really irksome. And I did NOT want to bring just our tiny stroller for such a journey! No storage and not comfortable to push.

SaskDisneyGirl

Thanks for posting this, we are looking at renting a stroller for our next trip. I think there are a few stroller rentals out there, nice to hear a postive review on one!

SaskDisneyGirl

Thanks for the kind words Sarah!

We are more than happy to answer any questions anyone might have. Our #1 goal is to help you have a great vacation. We are new to the scene but strive to be the best in quality and service.

Matt
Owner
Kingdom Strollers

Hey Matt,
We have an upcoming trip to the world and I have a 2 year old and a 5 year old. Do you guys rent the "glider board" things that clip on the back of the strollers for the older kids to ride on?
Thanks so much!

KingdomStroller

We are adding the glider boards to our inventory this next week. If you would like one, just add a note in the "notes" section. They will be $10 for 1-3 days and $15 for 4-7. Once we feel comfortable with them, we will add them to the website.

foreverbelle

Funny my husband and I were trying to figure out what do. Thank you for posting the review we just may have to look into this for our upcoming trip!

Okay, I know this is really old, but I'm bumping it up to thank you for posting this. I've been looking for stroller rentals and I overlooked this one. They're $10 cheaper than the others I've looked at so I'll be renting from them.

Thanks.

merkfam

We had a fantasic experience renting a City Elite Double for my 6.5 twins. Loved how easy it was to push as we walked and walked during the week. The storage is great, the boys were comfortable when they needed a break from the walking. It was always easy to find our stroller with the bright orange name tag. Great pick up and drop off experience at our hotel.
The rain guard also came in handy.

Highly recommended! Thanks Kingdom Strollers. I'm glad I found out about you and saw so many other great reviews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom