MSEP Extended

spacedog

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
yay!!!

(closes browser window open to southwest.com, as it looks like i won't be needing to make a run to orlando next week after all)

Evil Genius

This is great news! Not surprising but still good to hear.

Now if it'll just hang around for about another four years we'll get to see it...:cry:

Figment1986

Hey DL, give us pixar play parade (and your old 50th parade) and we will give you DEP back ;)

Of course they were extending it, the real question is how long. I will say 2 years.

Depends on if DL wants it back for their mainstreet, or for DCA... I say in total it would be here for at least a year and half... 2 summer nightastic promotions total.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Nice, but I like Spectro. I hope when we go in Sept. that Spectro is back.

No that wont happen!

Chances are it stays through another summer nightastic next summer and then a newly refurbished spectromagic returns in october for wdw's 4oth Anniversary

Hey DL, give us pixar play parade (and your old 50th parade) and we will give you DEP back ;)

Depends on if DL wants it back for their mainstreet, or for DCA... I say in total it would be here for at least a year and half... 2 summer nightastic promotions total.

Honestly, I wasn't really that impressed with their Pixar Play Parade. I think BBB is better at DHS.

hpyhnt 1000

No that wont happen!

Chances are it stays through another summer nightastic next summer and then a newly refurbished spectromagic returns in october for wdw's 4oth Anniversary

This sounds reasonable, and hopefully it will be whats happening. The MSEP is okay, but I prefer SpectroMagic, and considering the FL Expansion won't be ready in time for next October, a "re-imagined" Spectro would work nicely to kick off the 40th Anniversary.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
This sounds reasonable, and hopefully it will be whats happening. The MSEP is okay, but I prefer SpectroMagic, and considering the FL Expansion won't be ready in time for next October, a "re-imagined" Spectro would work nicely to kick off the 40th Anniversary.

Yeah this is what i was thinking!! I LOVE SPECTRO and havnt seen MSEP since i was 10 but i was looking 4ward to seeing both on my next trip!

But a lengthy refurb for spectro would be great, and bringing MK's original parade back for the 40th makes perfect sense!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom