TRAMP - Semper Fi

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's with a heavy heart that I have to inform you of the passing of one of our original forum members. And he was truly an original in every way.

He's a tramp
but I love him
breaks a new heart, every day.
He's a tramp,
they adore him,
and I only hope he'll stay that way.

He's a tramp,
he's a scoundrel,
he's a rounder, he's a cad.
He's a tramp, but I love him.
Yes, and even I have got it pretty bad.

You can never tell
when he'll show up
he gives you
plenty of trouble
I guess he's just a no count pup
but I wish that he were double

He's a tramp
he's a rover
And there's nothing
more to say
If he's a tramp, he's a good one
And I wish that I could travel his way -

Yeah, I wish that I could travel his way.

We never did get together to drink rum and colas, sing Motown classics, and finally pass out on the beach at the Polynesian, but we sure had a lot of fun bantering back and forth in the old days.

luv ya Rich
God bless you and keep you.

Erika

He was such a good guy, great sense of humor, always wanted to do the right thing. Very sad news to wake up to this morning. It had been a while since I'd been able to chat with him, but he's been missed around here.

MKCP 1985

Always with a flower for the ladies on Mother's Day - even after he was no longer so active around here.

And such a treasure trove of photos for the photography contests.

A class act all the way.

Tramp, you will never be forgotten.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Very sad news. Tramp was one of our original members and one of the most respected. He balanced that line well of being very entertaining with intelligent posts. He will be very much missed.

maggiegrace1

I did not know him that well..but every now and then he would send me a message to let me know that I had a beautiful girl..and he enjoyed when I had a new avatar of Maggie..and that he would bet that she would turn out just like his daughter..:D

He was a sweet guy and it is very sad news..:(

Rest in Peace Tramp..

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I never knew him, but from the sounds of it this world and these boards will be lessened by his passing. I'm sorry for the loss.....

Wilt Dasney

What's strange is I remember Tramp and me going back and forth in PMs over his distaste for Woody at the time (that situation seemed to thaw over time). We never found out for sure with Woody, but it seems that they're both now gone. :-/

I also remember coming across an online album of Tramp's (that I've long since lost the URL to) where he had stored a collection of old jazz and big band tracks. I enjoyed going there sometimes just to listen.

Our interactions were brief, but he earned my respect with what seemed to be very genuine character. It's sad to know he's gone, but at least this is how it's supposed to work with families (which this board sometimes can feel like...especially in its earlier days when members were few): In a family, you KNOW when someone goes instead of just having them disappear one day.

Thanks for letting us know, Marcia (and the others who shared the news this morning).

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Very sad news that I woke up to this morning. Rich was a great guy... he was one of the first people to welcome me here. :(

He will be missed. :(

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Rich was one of the people who made this place feel like "family" to me....he was a grizzled old dog, but always spoke intelligently and had a great outlook on life.

I want everyone to remember that he was a marine, and fought for our country and the liberties we enjoy everyday. That makes him a hero in my book, and I've had many talks with him, and I consider myself a better man because of it.

This site....and the world....is a sad place without him being a part of it.

Good bye old friend....

imagineer boy

I don't think I ever spoke to him, but I certainly remember seeing him post alot during my early days on here.

But I'll always remember him for his awesome "Brain fart alert" post in MaELsTroMROCKS' "Pleasure Isles needs to go for everyone!!" thread. Absolute pwnage. :lol:

Tigggrl

:cry:Thanks Marcia for making the decision to make this announcement to the Magic friends....I found out last night, after hopping over to his Facebook Page to give him some belly rubs. I have the newpaper link on my page if anyone wants to read it....Or I could post it here. Let me know..:cry::cry::cry:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
:cry:Thanks Marcia for making the decision to make this announcement to the Magic friends....I found out last night, after hopping over to his Facebook Page to give him some belly rubs. I have the newpaper link on my page if anyone wants to read it....Or I could post it here. Let me know..:cry::cry::cry:
If you don't post it could you send it to me.

I did not know him outside of WDWMagic but I always thought of him as a class act in the forums

tigsmom

If you don't post it could you send it to me.

I did not know him outside of WDWMagic but I always thought of him as a class act in the forums

It's linked on my page as well. :(

MouseMadness

Rich was one of the people who made this place feel like "family" to me....he was a grizzled old dog, but always spoke intelligently and had a great outlook on life.

I want everyone to remember that he was a marine, and fought for our country and the liberties we enjoy everyday. That makes him a hero in my book, and I've had many talks with him, and I consider myself a better man because of it.

This site....and the world....is a sad place without him being a part of it.

Good bye old friend....
With a heart of gold! My condolances to his family. So very sad. Rest in Peace, Tramp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom