Another Bus Crash 4/3

Piebald

Original Poster
Orlando Sentinel is now reporting another bus crash on Disney property but offer no details on what type or bus or how serious the accident is. I'm signing off, but if anyone wants to search deeper hopefully it ends up being nothing serious.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
:eek:

Disney Bus And Disney Van Involved In Crash

Posted: 12:26 pm EDT April 3,2010Updated: 12:56 pm EDT April 3,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the third time in two weeks a Disney Bus is involved in a crash on Walt Disney World property.

The crash involving three vehicles, including a Disney bus and a Disney van, happened just before noon on East Buena Vista Drive and World Drive.

According to officials, the Disney bus rear-ended a private vehicle which was then pushed into a Disney van.

We are told that there were several passengers on board the bus, but no injuries have been reported in any of the vehicles.

Stay tuned to Eyewitness News and wftv.com for more details as they become available.

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/23044258/detail.html

yensid67

Orlando Sentinel is now reporting another bus crash on Disney property but offer no details on what type or bus or how serious the accident is. I'm signing off, but if anyone wants to search deeper hopefully it ends up being nothing serious.

Here is the article from Orlando Sentinel...

Authorities are on the scene of what is reportedly another bus crash on the property of Walt Disney World Resort.
According to WFTV.com, the crash involves a Disney bus and a Disney van and happened just before noon. According to the TV station, there are no reported injuries.
The crash would be the second such event on the theme park's property this week; a 9-year-old Pinellas County boy, was killed Thursday after his bicycle drifted into the side of a Disney bus at Fort Wilderness.

cdunbar

Well this will keep Disney's name in the news even longer than it's lawyers would like. But, I think in this case it's just like if you or I got into a car crash, sometimes things just sneak up on us and things happen, it's unfortunate it had to happen so soon after this tragedy.:shrug:

PhotoDave219

Well this will keep Disney's name in the news even longer than it's lawyers would like. But, I think in this case it's just like if you or I got into a car crash, sometimes things just sneak up on us and things happen, it's unfortunate it had to happen so soon after this tragedy.:shrug:

There have been too many accidents of late. Disney's reputation is getting KILLED.

peter11435

I'm never riding another Disney bus. Or the monorail. Hopefully the MK ferry doesn't sink.
Why? Are you never going to ride in a car again either... what about a plane. Accidents happen and they always have. This is nothing new. The only thing that is new is the local news media's incessant need to report it each and every time.

JT3000

Why? Are you never going to ride in a car again either... what about a plane. Accidents happen and they always have. This is nothing new. The only thing that is new is the local news media's incessant need to report it each and every time.

My car has never been involved in three accidents in one week. Has yours?

MK ferry doesn't sink

My family was actually on one of the smaller ferries that sank. Well started to. They overloaded it and it started going down just after the water bridge enroute to Wilderness Lodge. They had to run it aground on the small island there.

cdunbar

Couldn't have said it better myself Peter! There is about a 99.9% chance that this was neither the same bus or the same driver. The bus that hit the young boy is probably currenly impounded by the FHP, and Disney probably has the bus driver on leave till they make sure he was in fact not at fault. Plus I believe that they found out that the bus crash that ocured at EPCOT was in fact the Disney bus drivers fault and I'm sure he was let go. I mean I ran into the back of someone the other day, and you know what the Police officer told me? Accidents like that happen everyday, we've all made mistakes, we've all looked away when we shouldn't have, and to just move on with my day. I mean like Peter said, how many crashes did Disney Buses get into before the local news media made it it's goal to report even the tinest bits of news...:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom