Question about California Grill???

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
If i want to watch wishes from the deck what time should i aim to book my meal at???

Thanks in advance:wave::wave::wave:

DizneyPryncess

You can book your meal at anytime if you want to watch the fireworks from the deck. Anyone who dines at California Grille that day is welcome to come back and watch Wishes from the observation deck.

If you want to be dining near or during the fireworks, I'd suggest making your reservations 1.5 hours before fireworks. Even with ADR's, we waited 45 minutes for our table because they were running behind. So 1.5 hours ended up being perfect.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
You can book your meal at anytime if you want to watch the fireworks from the deck. Anyone who dines at California Grille that day is welcome to come back and watch Wishes from the observation deck.

If you want to be dining near or during the fireworks, I'd suggest making your reservations 1.5 hours before fireworks. Even with ADR's, we waited 45 minutes for our table because they were running behind. So 1.5 hours ended up being perfect.

Yeah i was thinking about haf 7 or haf 8 depending on the time wishes is on

tink65

If you do eat earlier be sure to hang onto your receipt to verify that you did eat there that date. I totally agree with the 1.5 hour time frame. We ate there this past Sept and they were also running behind. They will time serving your course around Wishes. We ordered our dessert but they did not serve it until Wishes was almost over. When we returned our dessert was ready and waiting for us to enjoy! You're going to love the food and the view!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom