What Defunct Attraction Do You NOT Miss At All?

Chrononymous

Original Poster
THANK YOU EpcotServo!

That was indeed a wonderful detailed telling of what sounds like the worst ride redo in the history of WDW.

After reading it, I tracked down the video, and managed to withstand about 6 minutes of torture, while my heart raced, and I got all dizzy.

I may actually try and watch the thing again...and just maybe I'll get all the way through it this time.

I never thought I could compare the sucktastic current version to ANYTHING and actually be complimentary.

wow.

Deadman

I never got to ride Journey Into Your Imagination Without Figment

Although I think it's on videotape somewhere...isn't it really about the same as the version With Figment? Do you mean it actually sucked more than the current one?

Now that I can't even imagine...

but ye gods...I DO remember the Goosebumps thing. How frickin pointless was that? Not that there was ever anything interesting in that little corner warehouse in the studios.

what was the Goosebumps thing? i dont really remember that

EPCOT Explorer

THANK YOU EpcotServo!

That was indeed a wonderful detailed telling of what sounds like the worst ride redo in the history of WDW.

After reading it, I tracked down the video, and managed to withstand about 6 minutes of torture, while my heart raced, and I got all dizzy.

I may actually try and watch the thing again...and just maybe I'll get all the way through it this time.

I never thought I could compare the sucktastic current version to ANYTHING and actually be complimentary.

wow.
Exactly why I don't mind THIS version of JII as compared to the last. This is head and shoulders above that.:lol::eek:

The original still takes the cake, though.

Chrononymous

Original Poster
Finding this long forgotten thread has made my day.

If only to remember fondly how much I loathe Body Wars, and to read EpcotServo's Epic skit of the Badness that was JIYI

twinnstar

Oh my gosh, I forgot about Body Wars. I can handle simulated rides fine, but that one made me SO SICK! Also, definitely agree with Tiki Room Under New Management, another one that made me sick ;)

wiigirl

Food Rocks

Definetly :p
75.gif

BravaCentaurian

I was traumatized by WDW's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea when I was 5 years old. The giant squid at the end completely freaked me out. Even to this day, I can't go into a pool or the beach without the giant squid lurking in the back of my mind. I even had a reoccuring nightmare about falling into the ride lagoon. I watched a ride through on youtube recently, and while its silly how fake everything looks, the 5 year old inside me had a mild anxiety attack. LOL :eek: . I can appreciate the attraction for what it was, but I was definitely not sad to see it go.

Weather_Lady

Mission to Mars (bored me to tears) and Cranium Command (I remember the show quality was poor due to grainy video, and the subject matter seemed dumb).

wonderbooty911

Body Wars, but I loved Cranium Command
Ughhhhhh!! I hated Cranium Command! I liked body wars when was younger, but theres somethng about being bounced whipped around that looses its appeal once you hit your late teen ;) I don't miss Country Bear Jamboree that much, and i'm not upset that SSA is gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom