When can I make my DDRs?

Runtinkrun

Original Poster
I'm going to be in Disney January 7th-17th, staying at the Animal Kingdom... What day can I start booking my dining reservations? I'm so confused by the whole 90 + 10 day booking. :veryconfu

DisneyPrincess5

You book 90 days prior to your arrival for up to 10 days out after that. Since your stay is about 10 days, you can book ADRs for your whole trip.
So you're going the day before me and my 90 days is 10/10 so yours is 10/9!

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'm so confused by the whole 90 + 10 day booking. :veryconfu

Everyone can make dining reservations up to 90 days before the day you want to dine.

Only guests staying at a WDW Resort can make dining reservations for the following 10 days at the 90 day point. Off site guests must book daily as each new day becomes their 90 day point.

To summarise - If your stay is Sept 1st - 10th and you're at a Disney Resort you can book all 10 days when you reach the 90 point for Sept 1st. If you're off site, you must make a reservation each day for 10 days or wait until the 90 day point for Sept 10th and then book them all together

:eek: :confused: :hammer:

Runtinkrun

Original Poster
Thanks Captain Hook and DisneyPrincess! That helps a lot. I'm going to be waiting with my phone while on the computer for the clock to change! You can start at 7am Eastern time that day right?

Mystic

I'm going to be in Disney January 7th-17th, staying at the Animal Kingdom... What day can I start booking my dining reservations? I'm so confused by the whole 90 + 10 day booking. :veryconfu

You'll be able to book your dining on October 9, 2009 for up to 10 days of your stay. Happy feasting :D!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks Captain Hook and DisneyPrincess! That helps a lot. I'm going to be waiting with my phone while on the computer for the clock to change! You can start at 7am Eastern time that day right?
If you do on-line booking, you can start at 6AM Eastern. 7AM by phone.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Also online availability and phone availability do not always seem to match. If you can't get something online try giving them a call.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom