Jack and Sally?

Random Vids Inc

Original Poster
This is just a rumor. But my friend who works as a cast member in The Haunted Mansion overheard that the stroller parking/the area where the NBC merchandise is sold, may be getting converted into a new Jack Skellington and Sally Meet & Greet.

I know it's just a rumor but has anyone else heard about this?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Is there a posting for extra skinny CM's? (at least male CM's) :lol:

Jack_Sally.jpg

DizneyPryncess

What an amazing meet & greet! I would freak out if I saw Jack & Sally strolling through WDW. I'll actually be in DL for my first trip there ever, in late September. Maybe I'll run into them there. If not, I'll keep hoping they come to WDW!

EpcotServo

They better not, unless they really love the idea of putting a giant middle finger right out front there to us Haunted Mansion Holiday advocates. Which that would be.

WDW Insider

No plans at this time to convert any area around the Haunted Mansion into a new Meet and Greet spot, but I do hope that Jack and Sally can make an appearance at WDW sometime in the future =)

They better not, unless they really love the idea of putting a giant middle finger right out front there to us Haunted Mansion Holiday advocates. Which that would be.

Isn't it better to have this than nothing? I'm not a huge NBC fan but I still would like to see them at a Meet and Greet. I would think fans would be happy just to have a little bit of a park presence! Plus who knows, it could open the door for other opportunities if the meet and greet is popular.

jt04

No plans at this time to convert any area around the Haunted Mansion into a new Meet and Greet spot, but I do hope that Jack and Sally can make an appearance at WDW sometime in the future =)

Speaking of Meet and Greets, can you confirm the Enchanted Forest is more than a M&G and will it be basically the WDW version Pixie Hollow? I was thinking it might be closer to something like Mermaid Lagoon in scale. Thanks.

SirGoofy

Speaking of Meet and Greets, can you confirm the Enchanted Forest is more than a M&G and will it be basically the WDW version Pixie Hollow? I was thinking it might be closer to something like Mermaid Lagoon in scale. Thanks.

JT, Pixie Hollow is a M&G.

And I seriously hope this isn't true. HM is such an amazing view as you walk up to enter the queue, and to plop a M&G there...ugh.

WDWCPF98

I'm embarrassed to admit how long it took me to figure out that NBC was Nightmare before Christmas, and not a reference to the TV network!:ROFLOL:

dreamfinder

JT, Pixie Hollow is a M&G.

And I seriously hope this isn't true. HM is such an amazing view as you walk up to enter the queue, and to plop a M&G there...ugh.

Doesn't Enchanted Forest have more than just the M&G though? To the point of it staying open at night even when the M&G is closed? I.E. during Grad Nights? To see the pretty lights in the trees and such? I recall reading something about DL having to put CM's in there during Grad Nights (to keep kids from being kids in dark places w/o adults around) as they initially were closing it, but then decided to keep it open since nighttime viewing was the whole point of the lights.....

I dunno, just going off of what I read.

And I second the bad idea to just plop a M&G in the HM queue. Put it in smuckers along with the stuff from Leota's cart. Or over where the FP machines were temporarily. Either works better for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom