Cast Member Blackout dates

Ckaitlin16

Original Poster
Okay so I am a WDW Cast Member but i have not used Our website in so long that i can't log in any more. Meaning I don't know the Black out dates.:( So if any one could post them it would be really awsome and you will get a virtual cake.:sohappy:

Bug715

Only the maingate has blackout dates and those were printed on the paper included in the envelope. You can use your ID to get in any day unless the park is closed to CMs which is only around the holidays when it reaches capacity.

Ckaitlin16

Original Poster
Thanks!!!

At first I didn't know what you were talking about but then I said to my self 'well it doesn't hurt to look through your wdw stuff you keep everything!'. And there it was printed on the card holder for the main gate! Thanks alot!

Bug715

Make sure you have the right pass because this year it just came with a sheet of paper not a nifty holder. I just folded up my paper and put it in my holder from last year.

Ckaitlin16

Original Poster
well

On the holder there was a number to call if you had questions and of course I got an Automated Message but it told me all the backouts for 2009.

AshaNeOmah

Can someone explain cast member blackouts? I know there are certain days where admission isn't allowed but are these few or many? Holidays? Could you not get in New Year's Eve? That would be a bummer.

Do all cast members have the same admission ticket or are these 'levels' of admission. Obviously, I've never worked for Disney but it is an objective of mine in the near future.

Bug715

Can someone explain cast member blackouts? I know there are certain days where admission isn't allowed but are these few or many? Holidays? Could you not get in New Year's Eve? That would be a bummer.

Do all cast members have the same admission ticket or are these 'levels' of admission. Obviously, I've never worked for Disney but it is an objective of mine in the near future.

Blackout dates are dates that CMs can't get friends or family members in. CMs can get in every day unless the park is at or near capacity since the park gets closed to CMs first.Usually the blackouts are at peak periods like holidays and vacation busy weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom