Internet in All Star Movies

tpieples

WDW's website says that there is Internet access in All Star Movies, but at an extra charge.
Do they still charge extra??
Is it wireless, or do you need a cable?

Thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There is an ethernet cable in the closet. If it isn't there you can request one from Mousekeeping. The rate is $9.95/24-hour period. If you log on at 11PM one night you can still log on the following evening before 11PM [a simple way to cut your costs by half if the price seems steep].

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

There is an ethernet cable in the closet. If it isn't there you can request one from Mousekeeping. The rate is $9.95/24-hour period. If you log on at 11PM one night you can still log on the following evening before 11PM [a simple way to cut your costs by half if the price seems steep].

Good idea! I don't know why I would need the internet on vacation (except to be lurking around WDWMagic :eek:) but still a good idea!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Good idea! I don't know why I would need the internet on vacation (except to be lurking around WDWMagic :eek:) but still a good idea!
One trip I did daily TR updates that way! :brick:

I now take point form notes and write everything when I'm home. But I still check email periodically. :eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom