Pin Code ?

brent2124

Original Poster
I got a pin code email for 40% off select times through the end of the year!:sohappy: I was wondering if anyone here knows if I can book more than one stay using the same code?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I got the same offer too - I just got off the phone with Disney

November 11 - 21 @ POP w/Dining :sohappy::sohappy:

Cmdr_Crimson

Interesting I got that one in February and you needed to Book the room by March 31st. Although I booked mine with the pin I got .Hopefully it's another pincode of the same deal.

brent2124

Original Poster
I just booked a stay in November for my Grandmothers 80th Birthday. The reservations member told me you can use the pin code as many times as you like within the date restrictions but can only get one room per night. He said there where no resort or room class exceptions for the dates I reserved. This is the info that was in the email:

40% off
a Disney stay! [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Select Walt Disney World Resort hotels available for stays most nights.[/FONT]See Important Details
Must be booked by September 24th. Hope some more of you get this offer too!

Goofnut1980

how do you all get these pin codes.. I go every year a few times a year and heck I have been 3 times this year already and I never receive an email/mail like that with a nice savings code... :shrug:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
how do you all get these pin codes.. I go every year a few times a year and heck I have been 3 times this year already and I never receive an email/mail like that with a nice savings code... :shrug:

I've never gotten a PIN code before until this one. I almost always have a future reservation in their system but I didn't this time :shrug:

I was planning on going during the times that the PIN is for but I was waiting for discounts. It's random.

Wendy517

First time I got the PIN code, too, but I was already booked at BLT on 'bounce back' rate of 40% off. Maybe I'll get another code for the next trip :rolleyes:

tracyandalex

Can you give your pin to someone else? My friend got one and is not planning on going, but she wants to give it to us as we will be visiting in December. We are wondering if her name is attached to the pin.

thanks in advance all :wave:

tracy

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Can you give your pin to someone else? My friend got one and is not planning on going, but she wants to give it to us as we will be visiting in December. We are wondering if her name is attached to the pin.

thanks in advance all :wave:

tracy
Nope. There is a name attached to the pin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom