Bay Lake Towers Here We Come!

PoohsGang

Original Poster
We are in after some tenacious dialing of 5 telephone lines this morning we got through around 9:15 ! We are in we got 1 Night Studio and a 2 Bedroom for 2 other nights both Magic Kingdom View!!!!!!!

(for the record got through using my Vonage line all Verizon/Fairpoint lines were so jamed it kept playing the call can not be connected message, this included our Verizon cells also. Vonage Rocks!!!!!)

fourstamps

BLT- Here we come also!

After 1 hour and 45 minutes of dialing and 30 minutes on hold we are finally booked. We have a 1 bedroom from 10/25-11/1. =) Definitely looking forward to this. :ROFLOL:

tecowdw

Na....
I don't care for the decor at BLT. It would really be my last choice for booking a DVC resort - about as exciting as SSR, IMHO.
(although all my incentive freebies are at SSR)
:lookaroun

Ya, Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas!!
:sohappy:

dvcnut39

I am so jealous. I've always wanted to stay in that area. We have a trip, 24-31JUL09 planned for Hawaii through DVC, but we probably will have to cancel due to severe injuries my mother in law suffered from a fall. Please give a trip report when you guys return.

Have a great trip!

Mark

I'm probably making a hard stretch here. But when will the Bay Lake Towers be available to the general public? I'm so excited to stay here!

We are in after some tenacious dialing of 5 telephone lines this morning we got through around 9:15 ! We are in we got 1 Night Studio and a 2 Bedroom for 2 other nights both Magic Kingdom View!!!!!!!

(for the record got through using my Vonage line all Verizon/Fairpoint lines were so jamed it kept playing the call can not be connected message, this included our Verizon cells also. Vonage Rocks!!!!!)

Congrats! Just think, you could bake cookies in the oven then eat them as you watch Wishes! :sohappy:

slappy magoo

I'm probably making a hard stretch here. But when will the Bay Lake Towers be available to the general public? I'm so excited to stay here!

Disney always retains ownership in some of the shares of every DVC resort. Those are the ones that get rented out, and it's always catch-as-catch can. I don't know when they release those units to the general public, but I'd figure, in theory, the general public can try to book rooms now, but there won't be many, and demand will be high.

Disney always retains ownership in some of the shares of every DVC resort. Those are the ones that get rented out, and it's always catch-as-catch can. I don't know when they release those units to the general public, but I'd figure, in theory, the general public can try to book rooms now, but there won't be many, and demand will be high.

How do you think I could try? By calling 407-WDISNEY? Or should I call through my DVC guide I've been to Open House's with. I'm wanting to DVC but right now with my job it's not an option... What do you think I should do? I've already tried looking on disneyworld.com and its not available for reservations. Who would be the best people to call?

How do you think I could try? By calling 407-WDISNEY? Or should I call through my DVC guide I've been to Open House's with. I'm wanting to DVC but right now with my job it's not an option... What do you think I should do? I've already tried looking on disneyworld.com and its not available for reservations. Who would be the best people to call?
Maybe I can reserve online. Never mind. :hammer:

SMRT-1Michael

We must have dialed 80 times starting at 8:55 am that morning. (No joke) Our luck pulled through and we booked at One Bedroom Magic Kingdom View!!!! For Thanksgiving week in November!. We are actually going to cook a turkey in the amazing kitchen and have a sitdown meal in the spacious seating area. Im sorry but AKV just doesnt have the Disney "magic" and convenience of a monorail. I have loved this resort for years. And am so excited to have added on to our DVC at BLT. Our next trip in March will be our 75th trip! At Saratoga Springs though because we have to use our free points since BLT wasnt ready. Then, were going 2 more times @ Saratoga during summer and then the grand finale of 4 fabulous Disney vacations for the year at BAY LAKE TOWER!!!! that will be our 78th trip!!! My family is so stoked!!!

Phonedave

Na....
I don't care for the decor at BLT. It would really be my last choice for booking a DVC resort - about as exciting as SSR, IMHO.
(although all my incentive freebies are at SSR)
:lookaroun

Ya, Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas!!
:sohappy:

I am of the same mindset.

BLT just does not do it for me.

-dave

DonMuppetFan83

My girlfriend said she was getting up early to try and get us in. Dont know if she succeeded yet or not. Waiting to hear. But congrats to those of you who did. Wish me luck that she got in please lol. :(

DonMuppetFan83

apparently we got right in. But she chose the AK over BLT cause it uses less points. I really wanted to do BLT in December. Oh well. Hopefuly next may we can get in there then.

dizzney

We're heading to BLT in Janaury after New Years Eve with a Boardwalk View at BWV, 9 nights, 5 BW view and 4 MK view, so inexpensive in January we could easily do it and have lots of points left for 2010.

Own in both BWV and BLT, different types of resorts so it will be a fun interesting vacation, we cant wait!

SMRT-1Michael

im seriously counting down to the day I walk into Bay Lake Tower for the first time!! I cant contain the excitment!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

pcarathers

well, we got our 2bdrm villa at BLT for April 2010 with little wait and no problems....this is our home resort and we can't wait!!!!!!!:sohappy:

DVC Mike

I'll be staying at BLT in a 1-BR Lake View on August 14-15.

08-14-2009_BLT_0-0-128_0.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom