weekly challenge 29jan-09feb

eagles

Original Poster
here it is ladies, the coordinating page for week 1. (at least i hope it works out that way).

try to use the same colors, incorporate the circles, these can be smaller, 3 photos, to go with your single photo from last week. embellish with something that runs down alongside the diagonal strip.

there you have it. have fun!

chall2.jpg

mouselvrmom

Thanks, eagles. I had forgotten that we were making a coordinating page for this week. That's good since I have some more pictures that go with it and I wanted to do some journaling. :lol:

eagles

Original Poster
yup, try to make this your double page layout, to match last weeks.

good for you jenn for the journaling!

mouselvrmom

Since I had just done the first page last night and since I'm obviously procrastinating doing all the things I really need to do....I decided to finish the coordinating page this morning. I hope it's ok that I'm technically a day early for the challenge. :lookaroun:lol:

january-2009-001-timberwolves-2.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
wowzers!!!!!! jenn is early :eek:

i really love your matching page. love your colors and you really worked it out to match.

great great job! :sohappy:

mouselvrmom

wowzers!!!!!! jenn is early :eek:

i really love your matching page. love your colors and you really worked it out to match.

great great job! :sohappy:

Great page, Jenn! I really love all the embellishments and colors! And speedy too! :eek:

Thanks, ladies. Procrastination is really a powerful tool. :lol: I guess I should warn people before I do that; I don't want anyone to keel over with shock. :ROFLOL:

I'm actually considering getting a few more pages finished. I'm suddenly in the mood....:lookaroun I don't really have much else to do.... :lookaroun or maybe it's just that I have SO much to do that I really don't want to start. :drevil:

Maybe you can get another challenge up for me, Louella. :lol:

eagles

Original Poster
here is mine. it looks much better in real life. however it is still very basic and plain. but it is another page done and in the book. it also used the same papers, so the colors really do match. hehehe

a-4.jpg

mouselvrmom

Love it, eagles! I would love to get to the world for star wars weekends. Unfortunately June is a really busy month with dance, but maybe someday. I love how you used the same paper so that it coordinates well, but yet doesn't look exactly the same!

Disneyfalcon

I totally missed these two threads!! Your pages are both great! Jenn still love those colors, Louella that's going to look great next to the other one!!

Thanks... that "paper" is just a black background with a red wavy string on it. The string was very thin but I 'blew' it up really, really big to create that effect.

~Michelle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom