All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMF

Original Poster
With the state of the economy and no visible progress' has WDI given up on "finishing" the descent?

Disneyson 1

... unless they have some sort of projection/tomorrow's child thingys in them... (geez, the only time we root for projection screens!)

hpyhnt 1000

I'm believing so...Those triangles don't help the decor THAT much, do they?;):lol:

Uhhhhhh, NO, they certainly do not! :lol: :lookaroun :mad:

(At least, not for the present)

At any rate, I think its more of Siemens coughing up the money to get the descent finished (that's assuming its not finished, and that's a fairly reasonable assumption to make right now from whats been said). Though the $1.6 billion Siemens is going to have to shell out for corruption charges probably isn't helping the situation. :rolleyes: :brick:

EPCOT Explorer

Uhhhhhh, NO, they certainly do not! :lol: :lookaroun :mad:

(At least, not for the present)

At any rate, I think its more of Siemens coughing up the money to get the descent finished (that's assuming its not finished, and that's a fairly reasonable assumption to make right now from whats been said). Though the $1.6 billion Siemens is going to have to shell out for corruption charges probably isn't helping the situation. :rolleyes: :brick:
:rolleyes:

Right, so "soon". I'm praying for the 40th.:rolleyes::lol:

Enigma

Account Suspended
The way SSE is today is the way its going to be for at least the next decade so get comfortable with it.

Lee

Adventurer
The way SSE is today is the way its going to be for at least the next decade so get comfortable with it.
Nope.

*Sigh*
It's not done yet.
The end is in sight, though. Not Tomorrow...but soon Child, soon.

ToTBellHop

your constant negativity would make even Barack Obama's strongest supporters believe nothing good will occur in the future.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Nope.

*Sigh*
It's not done yet.
The end is in sight, though. Not Tomorrow...but soon Child, soon.
*Lays an amazing, long, passionate fangirl kiss on you*

What? I was a sorority girl... We like to make out with random strangers over things that make us happy. :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom