Interesting...

Keyda

I think we definately need the Duck Tales ride!

"Planned for Mickey's Starland (currently Mickey's Toontown Fair) or possibly an unbuilt version of Mickey's Toontown for the international parks. Sketches and comments can be seen in a hidden menu on the rare special edition Duck Tales DVD set available only overseas. Sketches seem to indicate a dark ride style attraction similar to Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin."

Okay who can help us out be sending over some copies!

bugsbunny

According to the website, this is why the rollercoaster at the Japan pavillion was never built:

A roller coaster modeled after the Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland. Planned for the Japan Pavilion at Epcot. It was rejected after protests by Eastman Kodak, sponsor of Journey Into Imagination over a ride sharing the name of their biggest competitor, Fujifilm.

I never really like Kodak cameras and preferred Fuji. Until know, I never knew why I made that subconcious choice. :ROFLOL:

RSoxNo1

According to the website, this is why the rollercoaster at the Japan pavillion was never built:

A roller coaster modeled after the Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland. Planned for the Japan Pavilion at Epcot. It was rejected after protests by Eastman Kodak, sponsor of Journey Into Imagination over a ride sharing the name of their biggest competitor, Fujifilm.

I never really like Kodak cameras and preferred Fuji. Until know, I never knew why I made that subconcious choice. :ROFLOL:

Figment was also changed from a green dragon due to protests from Kodak.

Ilovewishes

Is no one else extremely tempted by the Chocolate Factory??? :slurp: :lol:

I love the muppets so anything with them in it would be a bonus! Someone in another thread suggested that they use Kermit as the guide in TGMR. I think that is such a fab idea!!

Has anyone heard anything about a new Muppets film, by the way? It was mentioned in the papers here this week...? :shrug:

redkoala245

These rides that they never did sound interesting and some should of been at the parks. The only thing I don't like (looking at the page) is the countries for Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom