Full SWW Schedule

drew81

I'm wondering where exactly Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Vader Goofy and Stormtrooper Donald are going to be doing there meet n greets. I wonder if they'll use Sounds Dangerous again.

hey neighbor!
Thanx i cant wait till Friday to see everything. Im very interested on what the layout is going to be since TSM is open and such.....

Hochmania

Original Poster
hey neighbor!
Thanx i cant wait till Friday to see everything. Im very interested on what the layout is going to be since TSM is open and such.....
You can see the map and locations of the events here:
http://sww.studioscentral.com/pics/2008/sww1_b.jpg
http://sww.studioscentral.com/pics/2008/sww2_b.jpg

And they are utilizing some new areas that haven't been used as in previous years such as near AFI Showcase (I believe where Monsters Inc is right now) and locations on Streets of the America. Soundstage One will still be used for merchandise sales as it has in previous years.

maryszhi

first off doesnt the female host remind you of the girl from clueless.
awesome show, i honestly never thought i would see star war characters disco, which brings me to my last comment
this reminds me of when in 7 and 8 grade, we were mandated to take cotillion. One of the weeks was disco, and we had to get graded. I had to get my self to ask my parents how to do the hustle and other disco dances. i was mortified. Even more when i had to do it with a really cute guy that i knew had a crush on me. to make matters worse, The insructer asked me to run and jump up to do the thing they do in dirtydancing.I did, and ended up falling becuase the guy that was suppose to catch me let go. it was quite humiliating. i give props to the cast of start wars!!!

joanna71985

I'm wondering where exactly Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Vader Goofy and Stormtrooper Donald are going to be doing there meet n greets. I wonder if they'll use Sounds Dangerous again.

I was told they were going to be at the Hat. I will know for sure tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom