New Spaceship Earth narrator offically confirmed by Disney

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It is Academy Award-winning, English actress Dame Judi Dench.

What are your thoughts on the choice?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
LOL, a little late Steve! Most of us already knew. :lol:

I think he's basing it on the CM portal officially saying it's true.

Anywho, i'm excited, it will give SSE a new feel. It will be harder to compare it to the previous versions. Sort of distancing it from the others.

kcnole

still disappointed that it's not Patrick Stewart as originally rumored, but I'll wait to hear her version before making a decision.

CThaddeus

My only concern was that they chose somebody with dignity and intelligence. They have done so, and thus it should be amazing. I look forward to riding Spaceship Earth again...when I can find a way to get out there.

Hrudey3032

Its Very similar to when they knight a srtist/celeb/hero and call him Sir such as Paul McCartney,Elton John,Ian McKellan,and Anthony Hopkins only for females they are named Dames

She's the one who won an Oscar for a movie she was in for 10 minutes right? That's about how long Spaceship Earth is I think... hey, good choice! :ROFLOL:

Skippy_

Well, if she's not well received you can bet they'll replace her right away, like Vic Perrin!

I like the female voice at the beginning, decent, and return but I'm not so sure as a narrator.

This announcement slowed down my anticipation.

Come on Disney!

Skippy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom