IMG_0507.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

TomorrowlandTyler

Original Poster
IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

Mandarin Chicken Salad :slurp::
IMG_0510.JPG

Joe Rohde having lunch in the next room over. Trust me, its him...He was walking around after he ordered and was making comments to the other people he was with , such as "we need to hang something dimensional on this wall here", etc. I was polite and didn't barge into the room he was in and stick a camera in his face like some other guests...How rude, seriously.
IMG_0514.JPG

"Express" Menu:
IMG_0517.JPG

Courtyard:
IMG_0518.JPG

And my faviorate, artsy shot of the day, the Yeti Fountain:

IMG_0520.JPG

mousermerf

Account Suspended
There appears to be 2 menus for the to-go area. Large seating too.

Anywho, i'm suprised i'm not in any of these photos ;) I got a few shots, will be posting later, did not dine.

teebin

wow... I knew they would open on time from my recent post... but I had no idea so much was going on in the interior. 60 percent of the restaurant must have been created/in-creation before they ever started to break ground.

Menu still bites creatively speaking.. but hey, Disney/Landry's had to fight that one out and sell product. It is a theme park after all.

I am sure jealous of Rhode. That guy has sure kept his boyish design zip and joy. That is admirable for someone in their 50's.

Thanks for posting first TomorrowlandTyler! I have been waiting for someone to do it!

the-reason14

So is this one of those fancy smancy have to have reservations for type restuarant? Or is it just like a walk in and sit down type like Pinocchio's restuarant or the Harbor House? I would think it would be walk in, but the guy serving in one of the pics makes me think otherwise.

Slowjack

So is this one of those fancy smancy have to have reservations for type restuarant? Or is it just like a walk in and sit down type like Pinocchio's restuarant or the Harbor House? I would think it would be walk in, but the guy serving in one of the pics makes me think otherwise.
It's both. There's a walk-up counter service place...that's the reduced menu in the pics above, and there's a fancy full menu place, too.

CheriBibi

Thanks for the explanation. I just would like to see how much influence it gives to the present theming of this area of the park which lacked serious theming beside the vegetation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom