Does a 2-yr-old count in room count?

MamaK

Next year, I'll be traveling to Disney, and our family will need a room for 2 adults, 2 children (over 3) and a 2-yr-old. I know they don't charge for dining plan or tix if they're under three. But does he count in the room count? Should I be able to book a room that "sleeps 4" or will they require me to have a room that sleeps 5? I know Poly has rooms to sleep 5, but I'm trying to find lower cost alternatives, and most other hotels only have rooms for 4 (unles syou go to a deluxe suite).

Anyone know? Especially considering the Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks,

MamaK

Nemo14

Next year, I'll be traveling to Disney, and our family will need a room for 2 adults, 2 children (over 3) and a 2-yr-old. I know they don't charge for dining plan or tix if they're under three. But does he count in the room count? Should I be able to book a room that "sleeps 4" or will they require me to have a room that sleeps 5? I know Poly has rooms to sleep 5, but I'm trying to find lower cost alternatives, and most other hotels only have rooms for 4 (unles syou go to a deluxe suite).

Anyone know? Especially considering the Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks,

MamaK
I think the officialpolicy is that under 3 does not count if they are sleeping in a crib. I could be wrong about this, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I am.
One other alternative is to book POR with a trundle bed room. It will cost more than a value resort though.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Officially...

All Disney Resort room categories can accomodate the maximum party mix listed on our website plus 1 infant under the age of 3. Pack-n-Play Cribs can be provided at no additional charge at all Disney Resorts.

For safety and security reasons, all Guests regardless of age must be listed on the room reservation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom