What to do on that last day

crassmonkey

We will be leaving WDW on a Sat. Our flight leaves at 6pm, so we will probably be catching the ME bus around 3pm. We didnt get park tickets for the final day since it will be so short. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do for that half day we have? Im thinking lounging at the pool, last minute shopping at the resort (POFQ)
but if any of you have great ideas to cap off our trip without going to the parks, please let me know!!

k.hunter30

If we don't have a park ticket the day we leave (though recently we do) we usually pay for a nice character breakfast at one of the resorts and head over to DTD for some last minute shopping.

EDIT: We love POFQ!

Upvote 0

mpoppins76

I like to do that last minute shopping thing at DTD. Our last trip, we flew out late like that. We did a character breakfast, went to MK to say 'goodbye' to the castle and do 1 last ride, and the did our last minute shopping at DTD. :)

Upvote 0

Kadee

Definitely DTD! Have a nice lunch at one of the restaurants there. I would think that hanging out by the pool would be hard with having to check out by 11am. DTD is more fun anyway. You can rest when you get home, so don't waste that last day at WDW on it. Have a great vacation!

Upvote 0

mpoppins76

Another thing we did, unexpectedly, this time around on the last day was to get the tour of the DVC. It was nice because we weren't rushed AND they gave us a lift back to CS to catch the ME. :D

Upvote 0

bgraham34

The last day we always spend time at the Magic Kingdom. We usually do breakfast at Whispering Canyon and lunch at the Castle if its available.

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

How many days is your current ticket for? Remember that if you're already at a 4,5, or 6 day ticket, it would only be a dollar or two to upgrade to an extra day. Just a thought...

Upvote 0

ExBellhop

We will be leaving WDW on a Sat. Our flight leaves at 6pm, so we will probably be catching the ME bus around 3pm. We didnt get park tickets for the final day since it will be so short. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do for that half day we have? Im thinking lounging at the pool, last minute shopping at the resort (POFQ)
but if any of you have great ideas to cap off our trip without going to the parks, please let me know!!

My wife and I typically head to DTD, as has been mentioned countless times :), and get ourselves a fun candy treat at Goofy's Candy Shopppe. Went with the customized Mickey Shaped Rice Crispy Treat (covered in Fudge, Oreos, and topped with Rainbow Sprinkles).

Maybe make some time for some Mini-Golf sometime that morning?

-ExBellhop

Upvote 0

shari71

It was only $2 a person to add an additional day to our 7 day passes. We opted for that. Our flight is out at 5:30 pm so we plan on being at MK park opening enjoying the park and grabbing a character lunch before we leave for our ME bus. In the past we usually go to DTD, but for $8 we decided to play more instead.

Upvote 0

hcswingfield

Tour some of the other resorts. The deluxe resorts especially have beautifully themed lobbies. And make reservations at a really good resort restaurant for lunch. Whispering Canyon at WL is fun, and The Grand Cafe at the GF is very nice, too. Or if downtown Disney is too croded for you, check out the Boardwalk area. There is a little bit of shopping, some nice restaurants and an ESPN zone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom