Cast Preview/Grand Opening of Gran Fiesta Tour

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Apparently there is a Cast Preview of the Gran Fiesta Tour on May 1st. This would lead me to believe there should be a more 'official' opening and possibly opening ceremony shortly after. Guess we'll see.

rainfully

Oooohhh... a preview of something that's been open nearly a month..

:lookaroun

I don't understand???

:shrug:

Are they closing it that day and then only letting Cast ride?

ImaYoyo

Original Poster

I don't understand???

No. Most attractions are open for a while before the actual previews and grand opening. MILF for example was open on and off for 4 months before it's preview. Expedition Everest was open on/off for 2 months before previews, ect.

Champion

I don't understand???

Think of it like an "orientation". They want to make sure at least some portion of the cast has been on the ride.

I doubt they would close it, but they would probably let the CMs bypass the line.

Cynderella

No. Most attractions are open for a while before the actual previews and grand opening. MILF for example was open on and off for 4 months before it's preview. Expedition Everest was open on/off for 2 months before previews, ect.

It still takes me awhile to figure out what that is. I always think the "other" meaning :lookaroun :lol:

sum41914

The Cast Preview is on May 1st from 9 am to 11 am, this is when they will not let guests ride as they will need a CM ID to get on the ride. After 11 its up to management to open it up for guests or not. This was the same for TSWNF, only difference nemo was in preview all day not just 2 hours.

I cannot wait to get down to try this ride out. May 16th ant come fast enough!

-Sum

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Gran Fiesta didn't do what they expected - it's far more popular then anyone thought it would be. Think of Turtle talk and you get the idea. Nothing ever "Grand Opened" for Turtle Talk, as it wasn't meant to be a big deal.

So, now they're letting CM's ride it prior to World Showcase opening - easy enough since they have CM's manning the ropes toward Mexico at that time anyways.

Then, May 5th is Flower and Garden's "Cinco de Mayo" weekend with all emphasis on the Mexico pavilion. They get to invite the press to see the big hoopla.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom