General Audiences

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
HOLY CRAP! :eek:

You are correct sir!

mcmahon.jpg

WOW!!! I knew it was a funny spelling so I took a stab at it :lol: Ok, I guess I can like him now.

Love the avatar WDWFREAK53 , I'm a member of the Nation!! :wave:

YES! The WDW/Boston Nation GROWS!!! Tomorrow...Tomorrow...I love ya, tomorrow...you're only a day away.

Pitchahz & Catchahz!

eh

:)

It is right....sexy and smart...*swoons*

(*cough* lucky *cough*)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Tina got me Ricky Bobby for Valentine's Day so I'll be watching that soon :)

Hehe, she also got me the Jedi Mickey statuette with the working blue lightsaber :lookaroun and the 'U2 BY U2' coffeetable book. (I don't know why...because I'm not big into the statuettes...and I'm not a HUGE Star Wars collector freak...but I really like it! :lol: )

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Wow... you guys go all out for holidays. I got a card and some candy!

In Scott's defense though, my birthday is exactly 2 weeks after Vday, so I'd rather him get me something wicked awesome then.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Wow... you guys go all out for holidays. I got a card and some candy!

In Scott's defense though, my birthday is exactly 2 weeks after Vday, so I'd rather him get me something wicked awesome then.

Well, normally we wouldn't go all out...but, see...I got her some diamond studs for Christmas and she already had some so we went to see if we could set the stones in a new setting for her. She found a setting that she really liked but it was going to cost more. So, I just told them to go ahead and do it and just tell me what the added cost would be. Come to find out it was an extra $500 for this setting...when she found this out she told me not to do it but I insisted...and she felt bad so I told her that it would be her VDay gift. I guess she felt bad and went over the top for me.

Valetine's Day was kind of a nightmare this year...if it could go wrong...it went wrong :lol:

First off...I asked her about 2 weeks ago what the name of the restaurant she loved was called (she had only been there once before and it was in the North End (an area of Boston that has a ton of VERY nice Italian restaurants). She told me the name of it so I made reservations. We leave work to go to dinner and I needed to stop at an ATM first. I go to the one up the street from work and it kept timing out (I think it was due to the weather because it was the night we got a nasty ice storm). Anywho...I say forget it and go one that's in the North End. We walk into the ATM...and...I go to take out $100...and a single twenty pops out. The machine ran out of money. OY! Whatever.. Well, I'm crossing the street and as we get across the street I sink through the "snow" into a puddle that's about 6 inches deep. Of course I'm wearing dress shoes and not boots...so this isn't good :lol: . Now, we get to the area of the restaurant and she looks at me and says, "Where is it? I know it's in the area!" Oh...she told me Fillippo...and she wanted to go to Fiore. AH! Anywho...they had availability!
We love "Caprese" (it's beefsteak tomatoes with buffalo mozzarella, basil, etc.). She came home from this place RAVING about it. We order it...it comes...and it's just plain bad. The food was horrible all around. Things aren't going good :lol: We walk into Mike's Pastries (arguably the best desserts in town) and grab a few cannolli's. As we're walking back...guess what...the other leg went into another deep puddle. (By this time I have matching ice clogs on). We get back to the truck...and now I've been plowed in (not that there was much...but it was all ice). The avalanche was put to the test...and got out with ease. (People on the sidewalk applauded hehe).

So, we get back to my place...I go to put the key in the lock...NOPE...completely covered in ice. So, now we can't get into the house... We hopped in the truck, put the heat on...and ate our desserts listening to Delilah. After that...we tried again and eventually (with the help of trying to jam the key in and our hot breath...) managed to get the key in.
We go in to watch some TV...Cable is out due to the ice! We went to bed early hehe.

figmentmom

Well, normally we wouldn't go all out...but, see...I got her some diamond studs for Christmas and she already had some so we went to see if we could set the stones in a new setting for her. She found a setting that she really liked but it was going to cost more. So, I just told them to go ahead and do it and just tell me what the added cost would be. Come to find out it was an extra $500 for this setting...when she found this out she told me not to do it but I insisted...and she felt bad so I told her that it would be her VDay gift. I guess she felt bad and went over the top for me.

Valetine's Day was kind of a nightmare this year...if it could go wrong...it went wrong :lol:

First off...I asked her about 2 weeks ago what the name of the restaurant she loved was called (she had only been there once before and it was in the North End (an area of Boston that has a ton of VERY nice Italian restaurants). She told me the name of it so I made reservations. We leave work to go to dinner and I needed to stop at an ATM first. I go to the one up the street from work and it kept timing out (I think it was due to the weather because it was the night we got a nasty ice storm). Anywho...I say forget it and go one that's in the North End. We walk into the ATM...and...I go to take out $100...and a single twenty pops out. The machine ran out of money. OY! Whatever.. Well, I'm crossing the street and as we get across the street I sink through the "snow" into a puddle that's about 6 inches deep. Of course I'm wearing dress shoes and not boots...so this isn't good :lol: . Now, we get to the area of the restaurant and she looks at me and says, "Where is it? I know it's in the area!" Oh...she told me Fillippo...and she wanted to go to Fiore. AH! Anywho...they had availability!
We love "Caprese" (it's beefsteak tomatoes with buffalo mozzarella, basil, etc.). She came home from this place RAVING about it. We order it...it comes...and it's just plain bad. The food was horrible all around. Things aren't going good :lol: We walk into Mike's Pastries (arguably the best desserts in town) and grab a few cannolli's. As we're walking back...guess what...the other leg went into another deep puddle. (By this time I have matching ice clogs on). We get back to the truck...and now I've been plowed in (not that there was much...but it was all ice). The avalanche was put to the test...and got out with ease. (People on the sidewalk applauded hehe).

So, we get back to my place...I go to put the key in the lock...NOPE...completely covered in ice. So, now we can't get into the house... We hopped in the truck, put the heat on...and ate our desserts listening to Delilah. After that...we tried again and eventually (with the help of trying to jam the key in and our hot breath...) managed to get the key in.
We go in to watch some TV...Cable is out due to the ice! We went to bed early hehe.

You get credit for being a REALLY nice guy, though. :wave:

Darth Plank

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into Springs

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad.

I LOVE that movie!
:lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom