Splash Mountain Status Anyone???

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Has anyone been there this week and checked out or asked if Splash Mountain at WDW is going on schedule to reopen the 27th?:animwink:

Launchpad

Account Suspended
It looks really weird and deserted right now. I can't wait to see it when it's open again. I'm wondering how much they can actually get done in only a month though. I'm hoping some of the AAs are looking good/working again.

Next refurb... Haunted Mansion

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
You bet! Camera charged, packed and ready to explore the world.....:king: Sure someone will beat me to the punch, but I think 3 weeks is a good time to do much, they seem to have it all planned out ahead of time whats to be done...bet it will be swarming with people suffering from withdrawal!!:lol:

I have been wondering what folks see when the train is going through the mountain....maybe they covered up the windows....:animwink:

Launchpad

Account Suspended
I have been wondering what folks see when the train is going through the mountain....maybe they covered up the windows....:animwink:
Yes, they covered the windows. I was curious as well. I was thinking "Maybe we can get a peak inside and see what's going on in there." But then I realized how weird it would be to see inside and see none of the AA moving. I'm glad they covered it.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Yes, they covered the windows. I was curious as well. I was thinking "Maybe we can get a peak inside and see what's going on in there." But then I realized how weird it would be to see inside and see none of the AA moving. I'm glad they covered it.

Oh, that would be creepy!

crazydaveh

Yesterday (Sunday) some workers were out painting the Brier patch area near the bridge everyone gets pictures from.

They had some other stuff going on, but that was the only "actual work" taking place in the area. CM's were out all over the place doing their thing, but I didn't ask about the 27th.

Sorry!

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
i saw it the day before they cover the window all the aa were..were naked :dazzle:
it was different.

:lookarounOh my......well nice to assume they are getting new wardrobe....hopefully and not just sending them out for a wash....someone slipped up with not providing privacy for Brer Rabbit and friends!!!;)

Space Mountain

You bet! Camera charged, packed and ready to explore the world.....:king: Sure someone will beat me to the punch, but I think 3 weeks is a good time to do much, they seem to have it all planned out ahead of time whats to be done...bet it will be swarming with people suffering from withdrawal!!:lol:

Have you not seen the topic I posted 2 weeks ago?
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=131922

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Yup space.....I see I was flitting about there on that thread...just wondering current status as I am going soon and would be heartbroken to be there without a SPLASH....:D

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Still closed as of last Tuesday....

47b7df39b3127cce80bfb553de1700000016108IZNWTJyzaa

From what I heard It is set to re-open on time (Sunday 28th). I have also heard that It looks really good inside. I believe their has been some changes to the animatronics, probably a little a work on the pre-lifts and lifts. I doubt anything has really been done with the logs b/c as far as I know they have been sitting in the exact same place for a month. I expect to see a nice bright and shiny mountain. I'm definitely going on Sunday. Ill make sure to grab some pics.

annadseal

I have to admit..seeing the drop with no water running down it and all of the logs just sitting around creeps me out a bit. But I'm glad that it's finally getting this refurb, and that it will be done by the time that I get there! I don't know if I could survive without my favorite ride. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom