Turtle Talk *Closure* 1/29-2/16

Figment1986

I would figure just relocating crushes tank from one theater the the one used as a preshow would increase its capacity, let alone make its queue much easier to controll... so they only spill a little into the main floor, rather than be the entire floor.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Is this the time period that they will do something about the queue?

Jeeze... I hope so. That queue is not only ghetto slapped together last min... but it ruins that whole area of the pavilion with awful people pushing and shoving their way to get to the queue, thru the now congested area, beacuse of said ghetto queue.

I refuse to go into seas until the traffic/queue issues are takin care of.

Jerm

One would assume this is when it will hop from one location to the other.

Don't you mean swim????

I can back up the dates according to the CM info. I would also bet that this will infact be the time where Crush swims over to the bigger human tank.

J

mrtoad

Just to get clarification. Does this mean closed at the end of business on the 29th or does the closure start that AM?

Thanks,
Mike

2excitedkids

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are going to be down 1st week of february and my hubby was looking forward to this show. i hadn't seen anything on disney's site that said anything about this!! kali river rapids will not be open that week, i heard that monster's inc will not be opening until spring, i read it on here somewhere i think. it seems like almost everything will be closed, the pooh ride at magic kingdom is closed!!!!:( :(

calismic

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are going to be down 1st week of february and my hubby was looking forward to this show. i hadn't seen anything on disney's site that said anything about this!! kali river rapids will not be open that week, i heard that monster's inc will not be opening until spring, i read it on here somewhere i think. it seems like almost everything will be closed, the pooh ride at magic kingdom is closed!!!!:( :(

I'm going the same week, but I'm actually kind of happy this is closed. Now I can actually get into the Seas without being pushed and prodded by craploads of people!
I am sad about Pooh though. =(

Brian Noble

I'm a bit surprised it needs to be closed just to move to the new location; I would have thought the move could be completed with the new theater switched on before the old one was switched off.

In any event, I suppose there are some benefits to visiting in Peak season aside from paying god-awful hotel rates! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom