NYE entertainment schedule?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Not sure if this belongs here or general discussion or trip planning...

But - anyone know the NYE entertainment schedule?

Any fabulous celebs? Any great bands at Epcot or anywhere else? I know they aren't doin-diddly at PI this year really.. but what about the parks?

I know there's this weird "Be Ugly" thing as part of the Ugly Betty promotion that invovled face masks being passed out - somewhere - who knows where?

What do I have to look forward to for all my efforts?

IcicleM

Yeah, my friend Stephen and I were wondering that as well. We're gonna be down there for New Year's Eve, and I just wanted to know if we were going to see any bands or a giant clock somewhere, or news casts or anything, haha.

Horizons1

If we get enough WDWMagic.com members together at Epcot, we can start an all-girl rock band.

NYE Entertainment at Epcot includes the debut performance of the WDWMagic.com all-girl rock band...

Woo, be sure to bring protective headgear folks...

:lol:

Atlantic Dance at Disney's BoardWalk Resort will be open for New Year's Eve!

Sunday, December 31, 2006
9pm - 2am

Pop the cork on a memorable New Year's Eve dance party. The champagne is chilled, and the dancing is divine. With our "dueling Video DJ's" playing your favorite music videos and tunes from the '80s, '90s and now — plus a grand champagne toast at midnight — counting down the New Year in the casual
elegance of Atlantic Dance Hall is sure to be the highlight of this or any year.

Additional Information

All guests must be at least 21 years old with proper ID.
$20 cover charge, admission is on a first come first served basis.
Doors open at 9 PM.

Cirque du Soleil - New Year's Eve

Live it up at this spellbinding show created exclusively for the Walt Disney World Resort - a must-see for anyone who wants a truly dazzling evening of spectacular entertainment. Experience this avant-garde blend of circus, art, theater, and absolute whimsy to know the color of imagination.

Buy your tickets online or call (407) 939-7719.

-- 2006 Dates:
December 31

Show times

6:00 p.m.
9:00 p.m.

Ring in the new year with the dazzling acrobatic artistry and feats of physical daring of La Nouba™ by Cirque du Soleil®. This New Year's Eve celebration features a champagne toast, souvenir program - with limited edition autographed insert - and a fantastic finale created just for this special evening!

General Ticket Information

Front & Center Category tickets are $136.00 plus tax (Ages 10 & up) and $114.00 plus tax (Ages 3 - 9)
Category 1 tickets are $121.00 plus tax (Ages 10 & up) and $102.00 plus tax (Ages 3 - 9)
Category 2 tickets are $103.00 plus tax (Ages 10 & up) and $87.00 plus tax (Ages 3 - 9)
Category 3 tickets are $87.00 plus tax (Ages 10 & up) and $74.00 plus tax (Ages 3 - 9)

Event Dates / Times:
December 31, 2006
Hours: 8:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.

Downtown Disney Pleasure Island - New Year's Eve

Downtown Disney Pleasure Island will be transformed into an amazing street party everywhere you turn, featuring live music and DJs, dancing, and a delicious array of food such as lime marinated chicken, petite steak sandwiches, barbeque smoked pork, grilled mahi-mahi tacos, and much more.

As our Guest on the Island, you’ll be treated to a champagne toast at midnight, and a special fireworks spectacular! You’ll have access to a wide variety of unique clubs on Pleasure Island, which will feature a diverse range of live entertainment and music including Top 40, Latin, Tropical, hip hop, '70s and '80s, Techno, and New Year's Eve-themed shows at the Comedy Warehouse and Adventurers Club.

Entertainment includes:

Motion- Top 40 Band – Hip Kitty
Rock ‘n’ Roll Beach Club – TBD
Mid-Island Plaza – Tropical Band and Steel Drum Duo
Waterfront Stage – High Energy Band – Stormbringer

General Ticket Information:

All Guests must be at least 21 years old with proper ID.
$89 plus tax
$79 plus tax for Passholders only
Passholder tickets MUST be purchased in advance; not available on-site or day of event.

Please note: Entertainment and food selections are subject to change without notice.

SpectroMagic
Performance Time
7:00PM
10:30PM

Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade
Performance Time
3:45PM

Hollywood Holly-Day Parade
Performance Time
3:00PM

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade
Performance Time
12:30PM
3:30PM

Fantasy In The Sky Fireworks
Performance Time
11:50PM

Electrical Water Pageant
Performance Time
9:00PM-10:20PM

Holiday Wishes
Performance Time
8:30PM

Lights! Camera! Happy New Year! Fireworks
Performance Time
12:00AM

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Performance Time
7:30PM
11:40PM

Fantasmic!
Performance Time
6:30PM
8:30PM
10:00PM

Magic Kingdom Park
Extra Magic Hours
7:00AM-8:00AM
8:00AM-1:00AM

Epcot
Extra Magic Hours
7:00AM-8:00AM

Future World

World Showcase
9:30AM-1:00AM

Disney-MGM Studios
8:00AM-12:00AM
Extra Magic Hours
12:00AM-3:00AM

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
8:00AM-6:00PM

Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Refurbishment

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
10:00AM-5:00PM
Downtown Disney

IcicleM

Haha, dang... looks like we'll have to start one, Merf. Haha, hey, I know that Stephen and I will be in the Magic Kingdom that night, with Reservations for Dinner at 9:00 on Main Street. Maybe we can have a big WDWMagic.com New Year's Eve party? He comes on here all the time, so he'd recognize some of the screen names. :)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Epcot usually has a band on the Future World stage.. really bizarre that one isn't listed or mentioned yet... I wonder why?

typhoonguy

Don't forget about the rose garden party at EPCOT in the millenium building. They have a live band in there all night (I believe starting at 7PM).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom