New discounted package for 07

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Disney has released a discounted package this morning for vacation dated of 1/1/07-3/8/07. The package includes discounted accommodations and Magic Your Way base tickets, plus you get FREE Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More ticket features added. This package must be booked by 12/16.

Please keep in mind that no other discounts can be applied including group rates.

The savings on the tickets alone come to over $100.

ZCM Magic Your Way package
ZCL Magic Your Way with Dining package

Please feel free to contact us for your quote or booking.

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com

You can also visit our website and fill out the quote form at www.kingdomkonsultant.com

Our toll free # is 1-866-566-7858
Our hours are 10 am until 8pm EST.

Pam

krueg66

Do you know if we've booked prior to this announcement if we will be able to call in and ask to have the code applied?

YEP! I booked a trip for that same time frame a week ago. I just called WDW and they made the switch for me, even applied my original deposit. Saved me $200!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

There are discounts that are room only rates for AP holders and Florida Residents. The package being referred to here includes room and tickets in a package. Packages can be done with or without the Magic Your Way Dining Plan as a part of the package. Belle

Upvote 0

Cindyrella

I have a package booked for 1/1 - 1/7. I just called to see if I could apply a discount code. Unfortunately, all the values and moderates are sold out. Oh well, I tried.

Upvote 0

krueg66

I have a package booked for 1/1 - 1/7. I just called to see if I could apply a discount code. Unfortunately, all the values and moderates are sold out. Oh well, I tried.

WOW, I must have gotten lucky. We got it from our trip to the Carribean 1/7-1/11...that sucks you couldn't get it.:confused:

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Yeah my travel agent emailed me yesterday about this. We ended up having to cancel our previous reservation and making a new one. Saving about $150, I think it's worth it! haha.

Upvote 0

CBOMB

I just booked my reservations today. Wilderness Lodge 8 days courtyard view. The visa deal saved me $480.00. Thanks again to JPVonDrake for all of his great help.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom