Tta Refurbishment News

Imaginationeer

Original Poster
I was told by many different people that the TTA will close some of november to repaint, change the recordings, and then close again january 2nd so that work can be done to the exterior of the Laugh Floor. Personally i think that itwill only close in january because i heard that from only one person that it was closing in november.

DisneyMusician2

Glad they are rehabbing TTA...It is one of my favorite attractions. I was worried it would fall by the wayside with the push toward thrill and dark rides.

xtimMOOthyx

I'm glad that the TTA is getting some love, but I hope its not closed while I am there either for New Years, because it is my FAVORITE ride. I also hope that the recordings do not change, except for maybe adding the Laugh Floor...and Stitch...I guess...?

Shaman

TTA could use some extra TLC...it would be cool if they added new vehicles with a different design...but alas....

Thanks for the heads up! :wave:

SirGoofy

They desperately need a new narration that includes Stitch and Monsters Inc. I want the classic lines to stay, but they need some new material.

Chape19714

well, I guess it will be better once they add the 50mph inversions in January... :sohappy:
:lol:

No inversitons, but I have heard from A friend who's ex-girlfriend once knew a Publix Cashier who once knew a Bus driver that it was being replaced with Rocket Rods. :lookaroun

A rehab sounds good to me. I'd acutally like some headphones with the narration, so I can listen if I want to, or take a nap. Of coarse, I'd settle for in-car speakers.

WDW Monorail

A rehab sounds good to me. I'd acutally like some headphones with the narration, so I can listen if I want to, or take a nap. Of coarse, I'd settle for in-car speakers.

How about some in car sleepers or sleeper cars.:animwink:

It wouldn't be a bad idea to take a 7 minute nap, eh.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
um... TTA is a "favorite" ride at the MK??? :lookaroun

The TTA is particularly well recieved by a few of Disney's fan groups. It scores very well and any time it ends up closed, complaints abound (for example, it's open for this year's MNSSHP because too many complaints came in last year that it was closed - they had to alter the way they light Tomorrowland for the event).

The TTA's extremely high capacity also allows many riders and a complete lack of lines. While other attractions can be popular, few have the "always must be ridden" characterization that the TTA has, even other extremely high capacity attractions. Several guests, myself included, tend to ride it atleast once every trip to the MK.

pinkrose

Add me to the "Loves the TTA" list. It's one of my favorite things to do when I want to "relax" a little while at the MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom