News 1900 Park Fare at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort reopening in April 2024

drizgirl

I thought this was a joke and apparently its not??

What the [censored]. That makes absolutely no sense. 3 out 4 in that lineup have nothing to do with the theming, plus Tiana already has a resort with themes surrounding her and is getting a ride.
If rumors are right, Tiana might have a CS in the MK at some point too (if they retheme Pecos Bills).

drizgirl

This whole "Celebrate a Wish" theme seems like it was built off the false assumption that the Wish movie was going to be a hit and this would naturally ride that movie's wave of popularity. Perhaps, 1900 Park Fair sponsored by Disney + (stream Wish now!) Well the movie bombed, so now this feels weird. lol
Then why wasn't Asha included?

UofMGuy423

Then why wasn't Asha included?
Likely she was swapped out for Tiana (in her bayou outfit) as that character will be out a lot more with the ride opening soon, gives the cast members time to give the character a test run. Or maybe even Mirabelle as she has her own dedicated M&G, so the staffing is already there.

castlecake2.0

Yes…actually

Anyone know the obscure trivia answer to this one?
Was it something at port Orleans?
…please…Caesar doesn’t concern himself with the plebs

Maybe after the “villas at alligator bayou”?
CONFIRMED
09E2DE2A-8652-445E-BC70-2F206F13BA16.jpeg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That sounds right. Remember when resort TSR served breakfast, those were the days
From 1971 until around 2005-ish

…the Quality of the the food…the immaculate upkeep of the hotels - for the price - was just unbelievable

That’s what created the “pool of money” in Orlando…which they seem dead set on draining

It’s a shame. I hope I don’t see it go further

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
…dining plan…

I hear ya
Fortunately, food quality has seemed to trend upward at quick service locations with the likes of Docking Bay 7, Satu’li Canteen, Regal Eagle BBQ and others. Table service is very location dependent, some have never been better, some have always been the way they are, and others have gone downhill. There’s certainly not a lack of fantastic restaurants, however.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Fortunately, food quality has seemed to trend upward at quick service locations with the likes of Docking Bay 7, Satu’li Canteen, Regal Eagle BBQ and others. Table service is very location dependent, some have never been better, some have always been the way they are, and others have gone downhill. There’s certainly not a lack of fantastic restaurants, however.
Never been better is a stretch

I’d say some have held up better than others - for sure

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom