News Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to permanently close this fall

WaltsTreasureChest

And the worst part is they never learn. With continuous weak sales regarding the sequel trilogy toys and now this, it’s obvious that Igers obsession with the sequel trilogy doesn’t result in good sales in regards to products.

And yet, there’s a new “Rey” trilogy upcoming too. Just in case you forgot about how “great” these sequel trilogy characters are, here’s more!

MiddKid

Just cancel, dude.

I’m the same demographic and I wouldn’t touch it. The kings of “theme” can’t screw up an IP more. That needed to be punished and lo and behold…it has.

I’m proud of the customers…which is what I beg for but is rare
Cancelling doesn't punish anyone (except me) as they have my payment at this point. Whole family is pretty excited to give it a try...especially now that it is going away. Looking forward to it.

James J

In the Parks
No
And the worst part is they never learn. With continuous weak sales regarding the sequel trilogy toys and now this, it’s obvious that Igers obsession with the sequel trilogy doesn’t result in good sales in regards to products.

And yet, there’s a new “Rey” trilogy upcoming too. Just in case you forgot about how “great” these sequel trilogy characters are, here’s more!
The film with Rey in that was announced is just one movie out of three that are in the works, not another trilogy. All are standalone.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Office/storage space?
Luckily I’m an insider and WDI is repurposing the space now…exclusive look:

1684448216125.jpeg

“Please pardon our pixie dust…”

Tha Realest

If someone wants to go and will enjoy it, that is a wonderful thing...A lot of people worked very hard on making it work...
I am sad for them that it was not successful... but that was sort of pre-determined by the direction management took...
I don’t begrudge anyone for being excited about this. I hope those who go enjoy it.

I have been terribly dismayed at the direction of the company, building only that which they can charge premium rates or justify up charges. It’s a terrible trend, and the ONLY way to stop or reverse it is costly, humiliating failures. That, and it diminished the full experience for SWGE by cordoning off these experiences behind costly DLC. Imagine if they had the same level of streetmosphere and dining options in those empty, lifeless alcoves of the land!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom