Rumor Moana E-Ticket Ride to Adventureland

Delta-7

Would it be possible for this Moana attraction to have drops? I wonder how that would work with the rumored motion-base ride system.
So Moana anyone ???

I want this approved asap because the MK needs an actual addition.
Yes please, it’s time for that IP to be put to full attraction use and for that dank expansion plot to be filled once and for all.
He’s comically wrong quite frequently, but every once in a while seems to guess correctly.
But…but…he has a rEAlLy great track record! Kidding aside, has Brayden even mentioned the Moana and BBT Coco rumors or is he even aware of them? I find that funny…

Nickm2022

Would it be possible for this Moana attraction to have drops? I wonder how that would work with the rumored motion-base ride system.

Yes please, it’s time for that IP to be put to full attraction use and for that dank expansion plot to be filled once and for all.

But…but…he has a rEAlLy great track record! Kidding aside, has Brayden even mentioned the Moana and BBT Coco rumors or is he even aware of them? I find that funny…
I agree. I personally love Brayden but even I find it hard they would do more Cars and Woody instead of something more unique or a "untapped IP" to use Disney words. Plus Moana in Adventure Land and Coco in a new Desert land (not to mention Villains land) would be such easy wins for the fans. I think (in my opinion, not a rumor/source) that there's probably multiple ideas for Beyond Big Thunder currently being considered and that Cars just happens to be one of the options being considered. Likely because they already know how much it costs and why not consider everything.

SilentWindODoom

I’m not going to complain about any E-ticket ride Moana (or Avengers) ride…but I’m surprised that the Shanghai POTC system is the leading contender. I haven’t been on it in a few years now but as I recall the environment feels dark and confined (admittedly it’s darker in theme and a lot of the ride is set under water)— maybe it works if you change the subject on the screens, or maybe we’re getting a whole ride set in Tamatoa’s shiny disco layer, which would be incredible.

Was going to reply to this in the other thread, but there's been so much crosstalk of all these projects across threads and conversation had moved on (I'd forgotten I'd quoted this before going to reply in another thread) and this thread's been quiet for a little bit, so...

There's such a focus on the ability to navigate using the stars. I can easily see the attraction entirely taking place at night, or at least start at a dusk similar in color to the blue used in Shanghai for underwater segments. We'd better definitely get a physical Tamatoa, that when we go under. I can also picture the ships we travel between being replaced with the Kakamora and their vessels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom